Skip Navigation
Printer Icon Print Page
Certificate and Degree Options

Upon graduation you will be awarded the Associate in Science degree. This is a transfer degree that gives you the first two years of the bachelor's degree courses.

Transfer Opportunities
Lake Michigan College has worked with the following universities to develop program guides. These guides ensure that you can work toward a bachelor's degree without losing any credit earned at Lake Michigan College. For more information, see the program guides in the counselor's office.

  • Central Michigan University
  • Grand Valley State University
  • Michigan State University
  • University of Michigan
  • Western Michigan University

If you are interested in attending a school not listed here, please work with a counselor or academic advisor to build a program that will meet the requirements of your chosen school.

Copyright © 2014 Lake Michigan College