We require that students coming in to take out-of-class tests at the Napier Avenue Campus reserve a seat by scheduling an appointment online.
Out-of-class tests are course exams students take outside of regular class meetings.
- If you are taking out-of-class tests at the South Haven or Napier Avenue Campus, you are required to reserve a seat by clicking on the icon below and scheduling an appointment.
- If you are testing at the Bertrand Crossing Campus, you do not have the opportunity to reserve seats at this time.
- You must register the first time you schedule online, creating an easy-to-remember login and password.
- Login, select the day you wish to test, select your appointment time, then finalize your appointment.
- If your class is not listed, choose “Out-of-Class Test;” in the notes section, record the instructor and test for which you are scheduling.
- Health Science Proficiency exams are considered out-of-class tests at the Bertrand Crossing and Napier Avenue Campuses; students may schedule for these at the Napier Avenue Campus and walk-in for them at the Bertrand Crossing Campus during regularly-scheduled Assessment Center hours. Nelson Denny and Math and Algebra proficiency testing is done in Student Services at the South Haven Campus during office hours.
- Students must present a photo ID to test; acceptable forms include passports, drivers’ licenses, or student ID cards.
- Electronic devices, other than approved calculators, are prohibited; they must be turned all the way off and put away during exams.
- Students are responsible for beginning exams with enough time to complete them prior to closing times.
Summer Term 2014 Assessment Center Out-of-Class Testing Schedule
Napier Avenue Campus
- Monday 9 am – 4 pm
- Tuesday 9 am – 4 pm
- Wednesday 1 – 8 pm
- Thursday 1 – 8 pm
- Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Seat reservations required.
Bertrand Crossing Campus
- Monday 2:45 - 4:45 pm (Room 108)
- Tuesday 3:30 - 5:30 pm (Room 108)
- Thursday 4:30 - 7:30 pm (Room 108)
- Friday 12:45 - 2:45 pm (Room 108)
South Haven Campus
Testing will be in Room 123
- Mondays 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Wednesdays 12:30 - 3:30 pm
- Thursdays 5:30 - 8 pm
- Fridays 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Seat reservations required.
Students are responsible for knowing their instructor’s name, the name of their class, and the name of the test they wish to take. Students’ cell phones must be off and put away while testing. If a cell phone is on or accessed while student is testing, the test will be terminated, the student will be asked to leave, and the student’s instructor will be notified. Students must bring a picture ID in order to test; no exceptions will be made. Any picture ID is acceptable, including a driver’s license. Students must notify instructors at least 48 hours in advance if they wish to test at a campus other than their “home” campus. Seat reservations are not yet available for the Bertrand Crossing Campus.
Napier Avenue Campus Assessment Center (269) 927-6173.
For questions regarding the Bertrand Crossing and South Haven Campuses testing, contact Robin-René Allen at (269) 927-5803.