January 20, 2014
Tours and information workshops scheduled for Feb. 15
BENTON TOWNSHIP, MI – Lake Michigan College is holding a Napier Avenue Campus Open House on Saturday, February 15, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event is free and open to anyone who wants more information about attending LMC.
The open house will include:
- Information sessions about on-campus living in the residence hall that will be new this fall
- Tours of the model residence hall suite
- Tours of the Napier Avenue Campus including the recently renovated science labs and health care career training facilities
- Financial aid workshops at 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Opportunity to talk with advisors and faculty about the 100+ program, certificate, and degree options available to students
- Student life information and tours of the new Hawk’s Nest student activity center
“Because choosing a college is such a big decision, we want our future students to see firsthand all of the new academic programs, services, and features available to them at Lake Michigan College,” stated LMC Director of Admissions Doug Schaffer. “We will have a full team of staff and faculty available to answer questions, assist with the application process, and show people around the campus.”
Included in the campus tour will be the model residence hall suite that represents what students will experience if they choose to live on campus beginning this fall. The units will include a full kitchen, washer and dryer, free wi-fi, a 42” flat panel television, furniture, free utilities, and access control into the suites and individual bedrooms.
Those planning to attend the open house can pre-register at www.lakemichigancollege.edu/openhouse. For more information call (269) 927-8626 or email at email@example.com.