Are you thinking of completing a GED? Are you dreaming of completing a college degree and/or vocational/skilled trades certification?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, contact The Educational Opportunity Center at Lake Michigan College. Knowledgeable and friendly professional staff is available to help you begin your educational path.
EOC can help! Our services include:
- Creation of an Individualized Educational Development Plan
- Pre-GED or college admissions/placement test tutoring
- Career information, assessment, and advising
- Assistance with college and other post-secondary institution research
- Assistance with scholarship searches, and completion of the financial aid application
- Assistance with the admissions process for post-secondary enrollment
- Referral services to other appropriate community service agencies
Located in L-301 on the Napier Avenue Campus, the Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) offers adults, 19 years or older, the opportunity to pursue a post-secondary education. The EOC is federally funded by a grant from the US Department of Education, and hosted by the College since 1994. EOC staff provides outreach services within Berrien, Cass, and Van Buren counties, in addition to the Indiana counties of La Porte and St. Joseph.
The Educational Opportunity Center office hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. For more information, call (269) 927-8100 ext. 5031.