Show Off Your Talents
Scholarships are gift funds based on high academic achievement, special talent, a particular major, or financial need. You do not have to repay scholarships. LMC students have access to over $300,000 in scholarships awarded by Lake Michigan College each year. One of the most prestigious is the full-ride Presidential Scholar Award. Several are given out each year, covering full tuition, and fees.
Apply Now for Scholarships
- Priority consideration for 2015 High School Graduates for all Lake Michigan College scholarships will begin December 2014 and will continue until scholarship funds are exhausted. LMC will notify students if they are awarded a scholarship.
- Returning students should have scholarship applications submitted by May 1 for priority awarding. Scholarship awarding will begin after 2015 Spring Semester grades have been posted.
To receive a scholarship at LMC, you must:
- Be accepted for admission into a program leading to a degree or certificate.
- Be enrolled at least half time - six credit hours (for most scholarships).
- Meet the other qualifications of the specific scholarships.
Complete Scholarship ListingThank you
to Lake Michigan College's generous friends, organizations and businesses that have established these scholarships to help LMC students achieve their educational goals.Are you interested in creating your own scholarship or making a gift to an already existing fund?
Call Foundation and Alumni Services at (269) 927-6849.