Lake Michigan College is the regional center for Siena Heights University, a Catholic, liberal arts college founded by the Adrian Dominican Congregation in 1919. The Siena Heights main campus is located in Adrian, Michigan.
Siena Heights and Lake Michigan College have partnered for over thirty years, helping hundreds of students complete our bachelor’s degrees without having to leave home. Students save significant tuition dollars with their unique “3+1” transfer model. Of the 120 semester hours required to graduate, a minimum of 30 hours are required at Siena Heights while the 90 transfer hours can come from LMC, other accredited colleges, military experience, work experience (in some cases) and professional/technical licensure.
Our evening, weekend and online course offerings make it easy to maintain a job while finishing your degree.
Tuition savings, flexibility in scheduling , transfer friendly policies, and personal advising all add up to create a valuable and meaningful educational experience.
The following bachelor degrees are offered by Siena Heights University at the Lake Michigan campus:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Services, with a Family Systems Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Applied Science with majors in Health Studies, Industrial Technology, and Public Safety Studies
- Master of Arts in Leadership, offered in an online format, with concentrations in Organizational, Higher Education or Health Care
For information, call (269) 927-6711 or 1-800-252-1562 ext. 6711 , email, or visit www.sienaheights.edu/lmc.
LMC students are encouraged to make an advising appointment at Siena's LMC office to explore plans for degree completion.