The Honors Program at Lake Michigan College offers motivated, high-achieving students in all majors the opportunity to build a strong sense of community with other exceptional LMC students through an exclusive selection of courses taught by some of the college's most experienced faculty.
What are the Benefits to Joining the Honors Program?
- Strengthen your academic portfolio
- Show admissions representatives from other schools your level of commitment to your education
- Focus on an area of study that most interests you
- Work more closely with instructors who are part of the program
- Be part of the Honors Colloquium - and meet leaders from the economic political, and social arenas, as well as visit new places connected to those leaders
- Meet students who are like you and want to succeed as much as you do!
Who are the Students in the Honors Program?
- Students who want to get more than the "basics" out of their education
- Students who like to be challenged to go further, and learn more
- Students who want to develop their own leadership potential
- Students who want to be involved in public service or volunteer opportunities.
Learn more and apply to the Lake Michigan College Honors program.
Questions? Contact Dr. Amy Scrima, Chair of the Honors Program.