Thanks to the Frederick S. Upton Foundation, you can double your gift to LMC when you give to the Campaign for Tomorrow. The Frederick S. Upton Foundation is providing up to $375,000 to match gifts to LMC, which will expand services to ensure student degree and certificate completion, bring new focus to technical careers through the Hanson Technology Center, and make possible the first commercial teaching winery in the Midwest.
Donate now with the Paypal link at the top of this page, or you can make a gift to Lake Michigan College in the following ways:
- Cash: Cash gifts and pledges can be made payable to the Lake Michigan College Foundation.
- Gifts of stock, bonds and mutual funds: We can work with you and your financial planner to determine the best way to make a gift from the proceeds of stock, bonds and mutual funds.
- Other Assets: You may also give to LMC by contributing proceeds from your life insurance, real estate or retirement assets. Through the creation of a trust or income-producing annuity, you are also able to pledge financial support to LMC. Please see our Planned Giving section for information and tools to determine the option that best fits your goals.
- Memorials: Foundation staff can work with you to give a gift that honors a loved one, business colleague or friend in a unique way.
- Matching Gifts: Don’t miss an opportunity to potentially double the amount of your gift. If your employer offers a matching gift benefit, request a copy of their matching gift form, complete the form, sign it, and send it to the LMC Foundation with your gift.
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts are sometimes referred to as "stop-and-think" gifts because they require some planning and, often, help from your professional advisors. Unlike cash donations, they are typically made from assets in your estate rather than disposable income, and come to fruition upon your death.
For more information, please contact:
Lake Michigan College Foundation