Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded program that offers additional support services to first-generation, low-income, or students with a disability to assist in the successful completion of an associate degree from Lake Michigan College and/or transfer to a four-year college or university.
For additional information about the TRiO Student Support Services program, please review the Frequently Asked Questions, contact (269) 927-8603 or email Nancy Johnson, Director of Student Support Services.
- Academic/Transfer Advising
- Academic Support including Individual Tutoring
- Study Skills Workshop
- Educational Development Plan
- "Early Alert" Progress Reports
- Transfer Campus Visits
- Calculator and Laptop Computer Lending
- Academic Incentive Scholarships
- Assistance with Financial Aid
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Financial Literacy - Financial Avenue
Apply for Student Support Services
TRiO Computer Lab
The TRiO Computer Lab is a place where students come to work on assignments, write papers, access the internet/e-mail, and relax with friends. The lab is located in C-201 on the Benton Harbor campus.