Skip Navigation
Printer Icon Print Page
Veterans' Affairs

Proudly Serving, Those Who Served.

All potential recipients of Department of Veterans’ Affairs educational benefits, whether full-time or part-time, must apply formally for admission to Lake Michigan College. Interested individuals must meet with the Certifying Official, with their discharge documents, to apply for VA education benefits.

Use the education benefits you've earned through the GI Bill
Get started on your college degree in 5 easy steps:

  1. Apply for Department of Veterans Affairs educational benefits
  2. Access your educational benefits and sign up for financial aid
  3. Apply to Lake Michigan College and meet with the Certifying Official
  4. Request transcripts from the military or other institution previously attended
  5. Attend class and achieve your career and education goals

For more information, contact the certifying official for VA educational benefits in room A-216, on the Napier Avenue Campus, or call (269) 927-6181.

Copyright © 2014 Lake Michigan College