Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
To learn more about the program, and to access additional forms, read more.
Acquire the knowledge, skills and confidence to assist patients with health and daily living activities in healthcare facilities under the direction of a registered nurse. The Certified Nursing Aide program is a 98-hour program with a state approved curriculum which qualifies you to take the Michigan CNA Exam (exam not included). There is a maximum of 8 students per class. On-time, daily attendance is mandatory for the entire program.
In order to be eligible to register for this class, students must complete the following prerequisites:
- Successful completion of the Short Term Training Preparation Course
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Provide documentation of a clear criminal background
- Negative 10-panel drug screen
- Provide proof of immunizations (Form provided)
Books, scrub top, and name badge are included in the fee for the class.
Registration Deadline: Test Date- Friday, February 7, 2014- Call for times
Date: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays; February 17 – April 3, 2014
Time: 5 - 9 pm, Clinicals TBD
Place: Allegan Tech Center