Tuition and fees must be paid in full at the time of registration, or payment arrangements through the Flex Pay Plan must be made at that time. By registering for classes at Lake Michigan College, you agree to financial responsibility for all charges on your college account. You also promise to pay Lake Michigan College the full amount of the obligation by the due date. Further, you agree to pay any and all costs, including collection, attorney, and litigation costs incurred by Lake Michigan College in its effort to collect, should you default on your account.
Each time you register for courses you must make payment arrangements. If payment for a course is not made within the 24 hour timeframe, ALL courses will be dropped and a refund issued for courses already paid for. Your class registration is not complete until you have paid in full or enrolled in Flex Pay.
Your two payment options are:
1. Paying in full at time of registration with:
- Personal check or money order made payable to Lake Michigan College
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card or American Express, plus a 2.5% processing fee
- Third-party payment
- Funds held by LMC in an international student deposit account
2. Enrolling in the Flex Pay plans
- If you don't pay in full at the time of registration or if you receive financial aid that does not cover your entire balance, or you are a Chapter 33 veteran, you must sign up for Flex Pay.
Flex Pay is a payment plan that spreads your tuition and fee payments out over time. If your flex plan has three unsuccessful attempts for payment before the last day to drop, your classes will be dropped for non-payment. If you wish to re-register, payment in full via cash or credit card, plus the 2.5% processing fee, may be made at the Business Office.