Please wear a mask on campus regardless of your vaccination status.
The level of funding and amount of grants can vary from year to year. In most cases, the amount of the grant is split between fall and spring semesters. Students must reapply for grants and meet the eligibility criteria each year.
Students must meet financial need requirements and the student must:
- have a GED or a High School diploma
- be accepted to an eligible program of study
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- be enrolled at least half-time
- maintain standards of satisfactory academic progress
- not be in default on a federal loan or owe money to the Department of Education
- pass all U.S. Department of Education matches and edits (includes things such as Selective Service registration, unusual enrollment history, and other regulatory requirements)