Students and staff may use the Ask a Librarian email to reach library staff for assistance. Please return any overdue library materials.
Benton Harbor Campus
Main Building, L-Wing, lower level
50 computers available
Library and Computer Lab Hours
Fall 2023 Semester:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Interim Hours: December 18 - December 21, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
November 22- 24
December 22- January 2
Use databases to find information from credible sources to use for your research assignments.
Welcome to your home for researching information. The library website provides over 100 credible online resources referred to as “databases” to support your assignments. To find print books, eBooks, DVDs, and streaming videos held in the library, search the Online Catalog.
- Search library holdings in the Online Catalog
- Short video about searching the online catalog; includes placing a hold for South Haven and Niles campus users
- Over 100 databases – with full-text information
- Borrow from other libraries – interlibrary loan/document delivery
- Library Guides
- Beginning Steps to Research - includes database search videos
- Citation Help – NoodleTools
- Library Resources for Instructors
- Ask-A-Librarian service
- New titles, notes, and news, from the library blog
- Find magazine and journal titles
Library Help + Services