Benton Harbor Campus
*Due to construction, the library is temporarily relocated in the lobby at the Hanson Technology Center*
Use databases to find information from credible sources to use for your research assignments.
Spring – January 13 to May 1
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Jan. 20, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Closed Feb. 18, Professional Dev. Day
March 2 to 6, Spring Break
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Closed April 10 to 12, Spring Recess
Welcome to your home for researching information. The library website provides over 100 credible online resources referred to as “databases” to support your assignments. To find print books, eBooks, DVDs, and streaming videos held in the library, search the Online Catalog.
- Search library holdings in the Online Catalog
- Over 100 databases – with full-text information
- Borrow from other libraries – interlibrary loan/document delivery
- Library Guides
- Citation Help – NoodleTools
- Library Resources for Instructors
- Ask-A-Librarian service
- New titles, notes, and news, from the library blog
Library Help + Services