As of March 17, the library is closed but services are available online. Students and staff may use the Ask a Librarian email to reach library staff for assistance. Late fees are waived during the closure.
Benton Harbor Campus
Use databases to find information from credible sources to use for your research assignments.
Welcome to your home for researching information. The library website provides over 100 credible online resources referred to as “databases” to support your assignments. To find print books, eBooks, DVDs, and streaming videos held in the library, search the Online Catalog.
- Search library holdings in the Online Catalog
- Over 100 databases – with full-text information
- Borrow from other libraries – interlibrary loan/document delivery
- Library Guides
- Citation Help – NoodleTools
- Library Resources for Instructors
- Ask-A-Librarian service
- New titles, notes, and news, from the library blog
- Find magazine and journal titles
Library Help + Services