Our Benton Harbor Campus is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our Niles and South Haven campuses close at 4 p.m. on Friday; check additional hours for some student services on the myLMC page. Before you come to campus, please call (269) 927-1000 to make sure your needs will be met.
Benton Harbor Campus
L-Wing - 20 computers available
Fall 2020 hours Sept. 8 to December 18
8 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday
In-person Tech Support:
10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
11 a.m.-7 p.m. Wednesday
Technology Hotline (269) 927-6108:
2-8 p.m. Monday to Thursday
1-6 p.m. Friday
Use databases to find information from credible sources to use for your research assignments.
Welcome to your home for researching information. The library website provides over 100 credible online resources referred to as “databases” to support your assignments. To find print books, eBooks, DVDs, and streaming videos held in the library, search the Online Catalog.
- Search library holdings in the Online Catalog
- Over 100 databases – with full-text information
- Borrow from other libraries – interlibrary loan/document delivery
- Library Guides
- Citation Help – NoodleTools
- Library Resources for Instructors
- Ask-A-Librarian service
- New titles, notes, and news, from the library blog
- Find magazine and journal titles
Library Help + Services