Please call (269) 927-1000 before visiting campus to make sure your needs will be met. Spring classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19 and most will be conducted remotely - students should check Canvas for information from their instructors. Student services are also available remotely. The Library opens Jan. 11.
Be Rewarded for Your Talents
Scholarships are gift funds based on academic achievement, a special talent, your major, or financial need. Best of all, you don't need to repay scholarships! With over $600,000 in total scholarships awarded each year, all students are encouraged to apply for a scholarship.
To receive a scholarship at LMC, you must:
- Be accepted for admission into a program leading to a degree or certificate.
- Be enrolled at least half time - six credit hours (for most scholarships).
- Meet scholarship-specific requirements. See each scholarship for specific requirements. Some require completing a FAFSA.
Who should apply?
- High school seniors
- Recent high school graduates
- Continuing LMC students
- Transferring students
- Re-entering students
- All first time in college students
When should I apply?
- Priority deadline for scholarship awarding is December 1st for all applicants.
- Application will remain opening following initial awards until August for the upcoming school year.
When will I know if I have received a scholarship?
Scholarships are awarded starting and late spring and continue until the funds are exhausted. We start notifying awardees by letter in late spring. You can also check your LMC Wavelink account to see if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Select a category below for a list of applicable scholarships, then click on the scholarship.
Thank you to our generous businesses, friends, and organizations that have established these scholarships. If you are interested in establishing or adding to a scholarship or fund, email Barbara Craig at Lake Michigan College Foundation.