Please call (269) 927-1000 before visiting campus to be sure your needs will be met. All services are also offered remotely.
Apply by March 1 for best consideration
Scholarships are gift funds based on academic achievement, a special talent, your major, or financial need. Best of all, you don't need to repay scholarships! With over $600,000 in total scholarships awarded each year, all students are encouraged to apply for a scholarship.
To receive a scholarship at LMC, you must:
- Be accepted for admission into a program leading to a degree or certificate.
- Be enrolled at least half time - six credit hours (for most scholarships).
- Meet scholarship-specific requirements. See each scholarship for specific requirements. Some require completing a FAFSA.
Who should apply?
If you are taking classes at Lake Michigan College chances are good there is a scholarship to help you with your need. The application is simple and automatically considers you for many awards. You will be notified if any awards require you to answer additional questions.
High School Seniors: Get your application in by December 1 to qualify to dollars specifically set aside for you! Don't forget to make sure we have your high school transcripts.
When should I apply?
- Priority deadlines: December 1 and March 1
- Application will remain opening following initial awards until August for the upcoming school year.
When will I know if I have received a scholarship?
Scholarships are awarded starting in late December and spring and will continue until the funds are exhausted. We start notifying awardees by letter in late spring. You can also check your LMC Wavelink account to see if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Thank you to our generous businesses, friends, and organizations that have established these scholarships. If you are interested in establishing or adding to a scholarship or fund, email Barbara Craig at Lake Michigan College Foundation.