Campuses are closed to the public from Wednesday, Nov. 18 to Tuesday, Dec. 8. Most classes will be conducted remotely - students should check Canvas for information from their instructors. Student services are available remotely. The Library remains open.
Ready to become a Red Hawk?
Orientation is the next step!
Register for a session by logging into your student Wavelink. List of dates below:
LMC's orientation days include:
- Registering for your classes
- Learning how to pay for college
- Learning about online and on-campus resources
- Learning how to be successful in your program
- Learning how to get involved in the LMC community
- Getting to know your fellow Red Hawks
- Meeting with key faculty and staff
- Getting your questions answered so you're ready for the upcoming semester!
All new LMC students are asked to attend orientation. Please arrive to your chosen orientation day at least 30 minutes prior to the start time for check-in. Check out LMC's campus maps and locations info so you know where to go for your orientation session. Parents/guardians are welcome to tag along with their student, as we have for a special orientation session for you!
Still need to complete steps to become a LMC student? Log into your Navigate account to see what you need to complete!