Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Opened in 1998, Lake Michigan College at Niles serves students from Berrien, Cass, and St. Joseph counties each semester. The main campus building is located on a 20-acre site in the Bertrand Crossing Business Park and is easily accessed by US Highways 12 and 31.
At our Niles campus you will find:
- Student Life Events & Activities
- Hawk's Nest Student Lounge
- Dental Assisting Lab
- Virtual Reality Lab
- Open Computer Lab
- CDL Trucking Facility
- Early College Program
- Public Community Events
At the Niles Campus, students have access to classes that will get you started on the path for many careers. Career areas that Niles offers in-person at the campus or virtually:
- Arts & Humanities
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Health Sciences
- Manufacturing - in conjunction with Brandywine High School in Niles
- Science, Engineering, & Math