What it’s like to teach at LMC
Instructors work with students in the classroom, evaluating, teaching, and leading them through the curriculum. You will educate, direct, and inspire them as they pursue their goals and dreams. The content of the curriculum will be provided to you, but you and your colleagues can enhance it with real life experiences that will enrich the education of the students.
- A time commitment as low as 3 to 4 hours per week
- Teach at campuses in Benton Harbor, Niles, South Haven, or Allegan
- Materials, syllabi, and training provided
- Opportunities to network with other educators
- Collaborate with other instructors, staff, and students
- A wide range of schedules available, including online and hybrid courses
- Opportunities to serve on academic committees
Who you will teach Lake Michigan College students have the dedication to pursue further education against obstacles large and small. They are from across the district – Berrien, Cass, Allegan, and Van Buren counties – from across age groups, from all walks of life, and with varying educational backgrounds.
Search job postings for faculty and adjunct faculty positions.