Please wear a mask on campus regardless of your vaccination status.
- 24/7 access control with patrols by campus and community security personnel.
- Gathering spaces featuring individual and group study areas and lounges.
- Fitness room including treadmills and elliptical machines.
- Bundled rent and utilities payments to alleviate hassle with paying connection deposits and multiple bills each month.
- Fully-furnished suites and rooms with twin beds, desks, couches and chairs.
- Free Wi-Fi for fast web surfing, as well as movie, TV, and music streaming.
- Full kitchen including refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher.
- Washer and dryer allowing the convenience of doing laundry in your own suite.
- 42” Flat panel TV provides entertainment options for watching TV, movies, playing video games as well as participating in online coursework.
- Individual leases mean you’re never responsible for any part of the rent or utilities except for your own.
- See floor plans
Campus Life at Lake Michigan College
- Campus connections to help let you make friendships that last a lifetime through student life activities, and study groups.
- The nearby Hawk’s Nest Student Activity Center features a recreation area with dining, activity venues and student lounge areas.
- Red Hawk Nation gives you the chance to join or cheer on Lake Michigan College’s seven intercollegiate athletic teams.
Michigan’s Great Southwest!
- Lake Michigan Beaches are just minutes away from campus.
- Outdoor recreation is in season year-round like beach volleyball or golf, paddle boarding or kayaking, or hiking and cross-country skiing.
- Entertainment and arts options include a 14-screen movie theater just 5 minutes from campus, national touring groups at the Mendel Center Mainstage on campus, and visual arts at venues like the Arts District in Benton Harbor, the Krasl Art Center, and the Box Factory for the Arts in St. Joseph.
- Shopping includes dozens of small shops and specialty stores as well as national, brand-name retailers in close proximity to campus.
- Good eats include several national chain restaurants and an abundance of locally owned restaurants nearby for you to explore and enjoy.
- Big city lights are within a few hours via car or train and include destinations like Chicago, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and South Bend.
- More info about living in southwest Michigan
The Full Lake Effect!
When you live on campus, not only will you be more likely to reach your academic goals, you’ll also be at the heart of everything LMC and a part of the greater southwest Michigan community. There’s no better way to enjoy Michigan’s Sunset Coast than by getting a quality, affordable education at Lake Michigan College, and being able to truly call southwest Michigan home.