Attend the Open House and Financial Aid Workshop!
Saturday, February 27
11 AM - 1 PM
2755 East Napier Avenue
Benton Harbor, MI
Top 5 Reasons to Choose LMC:
- Save money! LMC has the lowest tuition in the region. Indiana students get in-state rates!
- Skip the commute! Earn an associate's degree or certificate in a high-demand career at LMC, or get your bachelor's degree through Western Michigan University - Southwest or Siena Heights University, our on-campus four-year partners.
- Hassle-free transfer! LMC has transfer agreements with a number of colleges & universities.
- Experienced professors! Learn from inspiring professors with experience at top universities, leading organizations, and global corporations.
- Real college life! LMC provides a true college experience including intercollegiate athletics and on-campus housing.
Campus Tours: 11:15 & 11:45 a.m.; 12:30 p.m.
Beckwith Hall Presentation: 12:00 p.m.
Financial Aid Presentation: 12:30 p.m.
We're here to help!
Financial Aid: Learn about hundreds of scholarships and get help with your FAFSA at our Financial Aid workshop. Find out what you need to bring to complete your FAFSA and file by the March 1 deadline.
Amazing Programs: Meet with instructors from in-demand career programs: Computers, Healthcare, Education, and more!
Transfer Planning: Talk with reps from Siena Heights University and Western Michigan University - Southwest. Learn about transfer agreements with other four-year schools.
Can't attend the Open House? Let our Admissions team answer your questions or schedule your personal tour!
Our on-campus four-year partners will beat the open house to answer your questions. Get your four-year degree and avoid the commute by transferring easily to one of our on-campus partners.