Please wear a mask on campus regardless of your vaccination status.
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Player registration begins at 11:30 a.m.
Tee Time at 12:30 p.m.
Harbor Shores Golf Club, Benton Harbor, Mi
You are invited to join us at the 33rd Annual Lake Michigan College Athletics Golf Outing. We are proud to once again host this year’s outing at Harbor Shores Golf Club. Enjoy a great day of golf on the course that is playing host to the 2022 and 2024 KitchenAid® Senior PGA Championship.
Each year proceeds from the golf outing benefit the College’s Intercollegiate Athletics program and have helped to fund equipment, uniforms and team travel.
The day promises to be a truly unique golf experience, with all the fun and first-class attention our golfers have come to expect from the Lake Michigan College Athletics Golf Outing. Make your reservations below or by contacting Doug Schaffer at (269) 927-8120 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $200 per person/$800 per team
- $50 of each person’s fee can be considered a charitable contribution
Entry fee includes:
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- Boxed lunch on the course with 2 complimentary drink tickets
- 4 person teams
- Choice between best ball or scramble format
Note - “best ball” format requires handicaps for each player
- Awards for the 1st place team of each format
- Teams can also participate in the event by scheduling their own tee times anytime between September 7 and September 22
11:30 am – 12:15 pm - Check-in and warm-up
12:15 pm – 12:30 pm - Announcements
12:30 pm - Shot-gun start
Boxed lunch on the course with 2 complimentary drink tickets
Cash bar and social networking after golf
Contact: Doug Schaffer
Lake Michigan College
2755 E. Napier Ave.
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Phone: (269) 927-8120